Registration and log-in
- Go to the Registration page and create an account
You will need the following information:
- Full name
- An outline of the reason for the request: e.g. I am part of the Oz Mammals Genomics consortium and would like to access raw data for the Fat-Tailed Dunnart project
- Project of interest: e.g. Oz Mammals Genomics Initiative
- Password: make sure that this conforms to the security requirements of the data portal
- If your project of interest does not appear in the list on the Registration page, it will require a Moderator to grant you access.
- Once an account is created, you can log in, then visit the Memberships page to request access.
- The project manager for the selected project of interest will assess the request
- Confirmation of both automatic and moderated access will be received via email